Saturday, July 25, 2009

Michael Bay In Love With Megan Fox

    I have it on good authority from someone familiar with the situation that Transformers director Michael Bay is in love with Megan Fox.

    However, she is not interested in a public relationship with him, due to her boyfriend, Brian Austin Green. I'm going to start calling him "BAG" or better yet "Chanel (purse)." Please, I'm not scared of David from 90210 retro. What's he gonna do, rap me to death.

    *Says with swagger* you know what, I'm not scared of Suge Knight either! *Whispers* please, nobody tell him I said that.

    Michael Bay

    RELATED ARTICLES

    Michael Bay Made Megan Fox Wash His Ferrari

    Michael Bay Made Megan Fox Privately Model Skimpy Clothes For Cast And Crew

    Megan Fox Shook Her Butt For Michael Bay At 15

    Your Ad Here
    Source URL: http://crystal-harris-sum.blogspot.com/2009/07/michael-bay-in-love-with-megan-fox.html
    Visit crystal harris gallery for daily updated Crystal Harris Gallery

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive